Keeping Your Wireless Networks Safe While Promoting Flexibility & Mobility!
In the modern business world where cybercrime is quickly becoming more sophisticated than ever before, security solutions, such as anti-virus software, downloaded from the Internet are no longer enough to keep your wireless networks safe. What can you do to make sure you’re protected against the wide range of threats out there?
Hammett Technologies believes your technology should always improve the way you do business. That’s why we offer SimpuCare – IT leadership to help you see the bright side of your IT. Interested in learning more?
Wi-Fi is genuinely fantastic for modern businesses – allowing your employees to access essential resources without being chained to their desks; however, wireless networks also bring many security risks. There’s a lot more to worry about than someone just getting onto your Internet.
If an unauthorized user hacks their way into your wireless network, you’re at risk for the following:
- Data loss, theft, or disclosure.
- Malware, ransomware, and virus infections.
- Slow network performance.
- Unexpected hardware crashes.
- And much more!
Fortunately, we’ll help you stay safe with network and wireless security wherein we minimize the risks:
- Install and configure an enterprise-grade firewall to prevent unauthorized access.
- Provide around-the-clock network monitoring to detect and resolve threats.
- Implement strong encryption to protect sensitive data from disclosure.
- Install and run enterprise-grade anti-virus software on a regular basis.
- Provide a web-content filtering solution to block inappropriate or dangerous sites.
- Review security settings for weak points or areas that need improvement.