Keep the Gateway to Your Business Safe Against Dangerous Cybercrime!
Did you know email is the top source of spam and malware infections? Essentially, your email is the gateway to your business – it allows your clients, colleagues, and partners to get a hold of you with minimal effort; however, it also will enable cybercriminals to get into your systems and grab hold of your data with minimal effort.
Hammett Technologies believes your technology should always improve the way you do business. That’s why we offer SimpuCare – IT leadership to help you see the bright side of your IT. Interested in learning more?
Cybercriminals have developed sneaky, sophisticated forms of malware, ransomware, and viruses – sent as messages with dangerous attachments and images covertly placed within the email; and once opened, the infection starts to infect your computer, which results in:
- Private data being disclosed or stolen.
- Valuable files held hostage until a ransom fee is paid.
- Computers rendered unusable, or performance slowed down.
- Reputational damage due to exposed data.
Fortunately, we’re here to help through email and spam protection designed to safeguard the gateway to your business:
- Around-the-clock monitoring to detect and resolve any intrusion or threat that comes your way.
- Spam filtering with automatic quarantine of dangerous, annoying, or potentially malicious emails.
- Email encryption, if necessary, to safeguard sensitive information that’s sent and received via email.
- Staff training to discuss the importance of strong passwords while making sure employees understand the signs of malware.