Careers at Hammett Technologies
We’re currently looking for experienced individuals who can join our team. Exciting perks and benefits are waiting for you. If you’re interested, please submit your cover letter and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Junior Support Technician (Full Time)
Work hours: 40hrs per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: HQ in Baltimore, MD
Hammett Technologies is a provider of innovative IT solutions and services. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals, and we are currently seeking a dynamic and goal-oriented person to join us as a Junior Support Technician.
In this role, the Junior Technical Support Technician is a staff position within the IT support group accountable for ensuring continuity of computer system services for computer users by providing technical expertise, assistance and project coordination necessary to install computer software products, modify/ repair hardware and resolve technical problems.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Report to Support and Services Team Lead
- Monitor HT RMM, assure continuity of the computer system, clear and manage checks, repair alerts received from the RMM.
- Monitor HT Ticketing System for Client Support requests, respond timely to meet client service level agreements.
- Research software products and applicability to the organizational environment.
- Install selected software and hardware products.
- Repair hardware as necessary and work closely with service vendors to ensure continuity of service.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to users as needed.
- Assist in implementing practices that will more effectively utilize HT resources.
- Provide accurate reporting of time in the organization’s ticketing system.
- Maintain accurate Client documentation
- Other tasks or duties as tasked by Lead.
- Customer site visits are required to install, update, or repair equipment.
Skills, KPI’s and Experience We Value
- Highschool Diploma
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Net+
- Microsoft Entry Level Certification
- Excellent organizational skills, and technical capacity
- Excellent Customer/ Client Focus Care
- Excellent Problem Solving/ Analysis
Please submit your cover letter and updated CV to: email@example.com