Careers at Hammett Technologies
We’re currently looking for experienced individuals who can join our team. Exciting perks and benefits are waiting for you. If you’re interested, please submit your cover letter and updated CV to: email@example.com
Role: Support Technician (Full Time)
Work hours: 40hrs per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Onsite w/ client site visits as needed
(Main Office Perry Hall, MD)
Hammett Technologies is a provider of innovative IT solutions and services. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals, and we are currently seeking a dynamic and goal-oriented person to join us as a Support Technician.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support to end-users within the organization’s large customer base. This position involves troubleshooting hardware and software issues, maintaining IT equipment, and ensuring a seamless technology experience.
- Monitor systems and provide onsite support to end-users, addressing hardware, software, and network-related issues.
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktops, laptops, printers, and other devices.
- Conduct hardware upgrades and replacements as needed.
- Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot software applications.
- Assist users with software-related issues and provide training when necessary.
- Respond to user inquiries via phone, email, or in person and provide technical assistance as needed.
- Offer guidance on using technology and applications to enhance end-user productivity.
- Troubleshoot fundamental network connectivity issues and escalate more complex problems.
- Assist in the setup and configuration of network devices.
- Maintain accurate records of hardware and software inventory.
- Document support activities, resolutions, and procedures for future reference.
- Accurate entry time and work notes in the ticketing system.
- This position will be in person at our main office. However, will require on-site support for our customers as needed.
Skills, KPI’s and Experience We Value
- Highschool Diploma
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Net+ Certification
- Knowledge of Office/Microsoft 365
- Familiarity with common Helpdesk tools/software
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills within a technical capacity
- Excellent Customer/ Client Focus Care
- Excellent Problem Solving/ Analysis
- Reliable transportation is required at time of hire
Please submit your cover letter and updated CV to: