Keep the Gateway to Your Business Safe Against Dangerous Cybercrime!
Did you know email is the top source of spam and malware infections? Essentially, your email is the gateway to your business – it allows your clients, colleagues, and partners to get a hold of you with minimal effort; however, it also allows cybercriminals to get into your systems and grab hold of your data with minimal effort.
Hammett Technologies offers SimpuSecure: Email and Spam Protection – keeping the gateway to your business safe against cybercrime. Call us at (443) 216-9999 or send us an email: email@example.com.
Cybercriminals have developed sneaky, sophisticated forms of malware, ransomware, and viruses – sent as messages with dangerous attachments and images covertly placed within the email; and once opened, the infection starts to infect your computer, which results in:
- Private data being disclosed or stolen.
- Valuable files held hostage until a ransom fee is paid.
- Computers rendered unusable or performance slowed down.
- Reputational damage due to exposed data.
Fortunately, we’re here to help through email and spam protection designed to safeguard the gateway to your business:
- Around-the-clock monitoring to detect and resolve any intrusion or threat that comes your way.
- Spam filtering with automatic quarantine of dangerous, annoying, or potentially malicious emails.
- Email encryption, if necessary, to safeguard sensitive information that’s sent and received via email.
- Staff training to discuss the importance of strong passwords while making sure employees understand the signs of malware.
Hammett Technologies helps you realize the true value of your information technology. Call us at (443) 216-9999 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d be happy to discuss your IT needs.