The Simplest Way to Make Sure Your Data Stays Accessible, Despite Disaster!
Your data is truly the foundation of your business – from customer and employee information to financial records; you depend on your data to keep you going, day after day; but what happens when your data isn’t accessible? If disaster strikes and renders your systems unusable, how are you going to access data that’s necessary to get work done?
Hammett Technologies offers cloud-based backup – the simplest way to make sure your data stays accessible, despite disaster. Call (443) 216-9999 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Whether a flood, severe storm, or power outage happens, you need access to your data, even if your in-office equipment has been damaged. If you’re unable to access your data, you’re left dealing with:
- Unproductive employees
- Missed business opportunities
- Wasted payroll dollars
- Reputational damage
How does cloud-based backup keep your data accessible, no matter what comes your way? That’s simple: cloud-based backup offers the following advantages:
- Backup all of your important data, applications, and more in a secure cloud data center for recoverability from disasters that damage onsite equipment.
- Keep confidential data safe with encryption, 24/7 monitoring, reporting, and various other features designed to give you peace of mind.
- Test and monitor backups to ensure they’re always working – and if failure occurs, resolve the issue immediately.
- Speed up recovery time compared to onsite methods of data backup – files are located and recovered quickly to save time and eliminate excessive downtime.
Hammett Technologies helps you realize the true value of your information technology. Call us at (443) 216-9999 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d be happy to discuss your IT needs.