IT Services For Baltimore Heathcare Practices:
Are You Sick and Tired Of Dealing With IT Service Providers That Are Impossible To Reach, Won't Follow Through, Can't Fix Things Right, and Nickel and Dime You For Everything That They Do?
If so, give us a call and let us show you what fast, friendly and highly-responsive outsourced IT services should be for your healthcare practice
When you need managed services in Baltimore to maintain peak operation in the IT network of your small business, consider us here at Hammett Technologies. We'll manage all of your IT services for a flat-rate fee so you can focus your efforts on spurring your revenues to grow. Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve with your small business today with Hammett Technologies' managed services.
When you sign up with our managed services, here are some of the substantial benefits:
- Tailored Packages – We know that every businesses' needs are completely different from the next, so we offer 100% custom packages for any business size or budget.
- Predictable costs 24/7 – Hammett Technologies doesn't charge you more when your network is down or a server fails. Our flat-rate fee covers all of that whenever you need it done.
- Ramped up productivity – Never stress again about network failures, as our managed services include round-the-clock monitoring of your computers and network to help prevent problems before they happen.
- We are always available – Part of what makes our managed services so exceptional is that we are always available, regardless of time or holiday.
You can rest easy when you put your IT support needs in our hands. Contact us today for more information.
When you need help with organizing your business and want to protect your computers from outside threats but you're on a strict budget, Hammett Technologies' cloud computing solutions can help.
Because our services are fully scalable and available for a flat-rate fee, you’ll never have to worry about an IT cost you can't cover. With no additional IT staff needed and no initial capital investment required, you can now direct your cash to more important, business growing prospects, and leave the little things to us.
When you sign up for Hammett Technologies' professional cloud computing services, you'll find:
- Security – Your business's vital systems and data will be protected from loss, and even theft.
- Service and Support – We'll always be around 24/7 to serve your needs, and we'll monitor your systems to prevent any problems in the first place.
- Data protection – With our built in data backup and secure data storage, you'll never have to worry about losing your data in the event of any disaster.
- Tools you can use – When you need to control and manage your systems, we give you easy to use, intuitive tools to help you along the way.
Talk to Hammett Technologies today about making these cloud computing services in Baltimore work for you.
Is your current phone system not keeping up with the demands of your business, or do you find your company missing calls, or worse yet sales due to lacking functionality or features? A new Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone system from Hammett Technologies may be in order. With our new VoIP solutions in Baltimore, you can rest assured that your business needs will be met and far exceeded.
Let Hammett Technologies' VoIP service provide the benefits every business needs today:
- Features that you’ll use – If you want to take a call on your laptop, or on your cell phone when you’re on the go, or you’d like to access a phone number without any hassle, then Hammett Technologies' VoIP services are definitely for you.
- The ability to take on your company’s workload – With optimized technology, your VoIP system will never go down because too many calls are being made, and the system can grow with your business.
- Low-cost and easy to install – Installing and setting up a new VoIP system in your office is easier and more affordable than you might expect. Our trained staff will not only provide all of the necessary training and help to make the transition smooth and worry-free, but we can also help you find the right solution that meets your budget.
If you’re not happy with your current phone solution, have outgrown your existing system, or are looking for new features; call us today, and let us help you make the right choice.
Network security should be a number one priority for businesses in Baltimore. With ransomware, hacks, attacks, vulnerabilities and data theft affecting companies all around the world on a daily basis, it’s just a matter of time before your business is hit. Hammett Technologies' goal is to provide you with the best network security protection possible, while also keeping your unique needs and budget in mind.
Hacks & Attacks
These days, hackers, attackers, and even automated web bots are all trying to gain access to your network and ultimately access your private customer and business information. When successful, the attackers can lock down your data or worse they can release your customer information to the world.
With the sheer number of security threats faced by companies, it is important to evaluate the vulnerabilities that may affect your business. Lost revenues due to downtime or large fines due to data breaches may not be an option and could affect the overall health of the organization.
Not only is it necessary to protect a network from outside threats but internal threats can also be a huge vulnerability. Part of a thorough network security plan is ensuring that employees are using best practices and are educated on their role in keeping the network safe.
If you store customer data, private information, or take credit cards, network security is no longer an option, but instead is a necessity. Not to mention if you must adhere to HIPAA, SOC, or any other regulations, you need a team that understands these requirements and a team that can provide the pieces necessary to keep you compliant.
How Can We Help?
Protecting your information and your customers’ data is Hammett Technologies' specialty.
- Evaluate - We can evaluate your current network business environment.
- Assess - We will provide a complete assessment of your overall security health.
- Implement - Implement a complete security plan to provide a comprehensive security solution.
Our company is the leader in network security, contact us today for more information.
The Baltimore Metro Office Managers Guide To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary Extras, Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)