Access Important IT Resources Wherever You Are to Make Your Workforce More Mobile While Reducing Overhead!
In the modern workplace, employees rely on various systems and services – from email to phone systems to accounting software, in order to keep the company moving, day after day. But of course, technology is expensive – purchasing hardware, paying for software licenses, receiving regular maintenance, it all adds up fast.
Hammett Technologies offers hosted services – giving you access to important IT resources wherever you are to make your workforce more mobile while reducing overhead! Call (443) 216-9999 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you choose to leverage hosted services, we’ll host your systems and services on our servers – giving you access to those systems and services via the Internet. The following can be moved to the cloud with our hosted services:
- Telephones: VoIP phones cut your phone bill in half while giving you reliable communications.
- Email: Email can be hosted to ensure anytime, anywhere access while protecting against spam and ensuring optimal security.
- Applications: Applications stored in the cloud are more accessible and secure as we handle all patches and updates.
- And much more!
How does your business benefit from hosted services? Well, that’s simple: the benefits go above and beyond more mobility and fewer costs:
- Allow remote access to services, files, and applications via mobile device or home computer.
- Safeguard data with the highest level of security, including encryption, two-factor authentication, and more.
- Ensure business continuity with automated backups and protection against potential disasters that destroy in-office equipment.
Hammett Technologies helps you realize the true value of your information technology. Call us at (443) 216-9999 or send us an email: email@example.com.
We’d be happy to discuss your IT needs.