Cutting Your Phone Bill in Half While Giving You a More Reliable Method of Communication!
If you’ve ever received a phone bill and felt shocked at how high the cost was, then it’s time to consider VoIP! VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) systems allow you to make and receive phone calls over the Internet – reducing long distance costs while enhancing your ability to communicate with colleagues, customers, and partners.
Hammett Technologies offers VoIP services – cutting your phone bill in half while giving you a more reliable method of communication. Call (443) 216-9999 or send us an email: email@example.com.
It’s time to ditch jaw-dropping phone bills and start embracing the future of communication and mobility with VoIP! Whether your employees work from home or the office, they’ll still be able to stay in touch and:
- Stay in contact regardless of location: Use any available area code to better reach customers and colleagues, regardless of where they’re located.
- Hold meetings and collaborate: Conference calls can be used to hold meetings and collaborate with far away customers and colleagues.
- Stop missing important phone calls: A VoIP system can be configured to ring on a landline and smartphone simultaneously.
- Receive voicemails/faxes in your email inbox: Voicemails and faxes can be forwarded to anyone’s email inbox.
- Play music for callers waiting on hold: The music-on-hold feature allows you to play music for callers waiting on hold.
- Take advantage of enterprise-grade features: Use enterprise-grade features that are available without high costs:
- Call recording
- Automated phone attendants
- Desk-to-desk calling
- And much more!
Hammett Technologies helps you realize the true value of your information technology. Call us at (443) 216-9999 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d be happy to discuss your IT needs.