IT Security to Protect Your IT & Data Against Unexpected Yet Dangerous Threats!
As we’re working in a modern business environment, we’re creating and storing a TON of data – and not only that, but we’re relying on our technology more and more each day. What happens when a cyber attack strikes your business? Chances are, your IT stops performing optimally, or worse, goes down, your data gets disclosed, and ultimately, your employees can’t work.
Hammett Technologies helps you protect your IT and data through SimpuSecure– comprehensive IT security. Interested in learning more? Give us a call at (443) – 216 – 9999 or send us an email at email@example.com.
When it comes to the security of your IT systems and data, you need to make sure it’s top of the line – and we’re here to help:
6-Step Cyber and IT Security Process
- Combine all aspects of our SimpuSecure offering for complete IT protection.
- Provide protection for employees, computers, email, networks, and data.
- Continuously improve security to adapt to new threats and keep you safe.
Vulnerability and Risk Assessments
- Analyze all existing technologies for security holes, missing patches, and more.
- Review policies, procedures, and operations for weak points and vulnerabilities.
- Test your system defenses; similar to the way a hacker would, for security holes.
Backup and Business Continuity
- Back up your IT: files, applications, user settings – everything you depend on.
- Store backups in your office and in the cloud in case of an onsite disaster.
- Test and monitor backups continuously for failure, issues, or unauthorized access.
Email and Spam Protection
- Monitor your email to discover unauthorized access or potential security threats.
- Implement spam filtering to block out annoying, harmful spam and malware.
- Provide email encryption, if needed, to protect sensitive emails sent and received.
Network and Wireless Security
- Provide anti-virus software, firewalls, two-factor authentication, and more.
- Keep your network monitored around-the-clock to stop any dangerous threats.
- Make sure your third-party applications regularly updated and patched.
sirgliofreiOctober 3, 2019
I’ve learn a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you set to create one of these wonderful informative web site.
StevenApril 21, 2022
Hey There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. This is a really neatly
written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful info.
Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.
NoreenMay 4, 2022
Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re working with?
I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this
blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a
reasonable price? Thanks, I appreciate it!
tracfoneNovember 28, 2022
Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thank you