Hammett Technologies provides a low cost, comprehensive solution that offers world-class customer service and expertise, with free migration and setup.
By investing in a SimpuCloud Hosted Exchange plan, you are also investing in your business’s productivity, efficiency and security. This is facilitated through using Hammett Technologies hardware, infrastructure, and personnel. Hammett Technologies can have you up and running in minutes taking care to set your mobile device as well.
Hammett Technologies understands the importance of productivity, collaboration and security. We offer premier solutions that help you experience the power of the cloud. Give us a call at (443) 216-9999 or email us: email@example.com.
Here are some of the features and benefits that Microsoft Exchange hosting can provide your business.
- Anywhere Access of email through Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and mobile devices (ActiveSync) allows your team to be connected and in the know at all times
- Unlimited number of email addresses
- Unrestricted disk space per mailbox helps make sure that you never have to delete important emails from your inbox
- Fast, easy and secure feature for sending large files
- Inbox, sent items and folders automatically synchronize between mail client, phone, iPad, Tablets and web portal.
- Never lose an email again, all emails are stored in our cloud servers. If a computer is stolen, crashes or ceases to work you will NEVER lose your email.
Calendars and Contacts
- Global Address and Distribution Lists allow you to store company contacts and distribution lists to share with everyone in the company
- Shared Contacts allow team members to share important customer/partner contact information
- Shared calendars make it possible to see when team members are available for meetings
- Task management allows you to create, assign and delegate tasks among your team
- Calendar and contacts automatically sync and update on all devices. Add an appointment on your phone it shows up automatically on your desktop and all other connected devices.
- Delegate permissions to responsible users based on job function without giving them access to the entire Exchange management interface. Tasks such as performing multi-mailbox searches no longer have to be the sole responsibility of IT Administrators
- Empower users to manage distribution lists, track messages, and edit personal information-tasks that represent a significant percentage of help desk calls in many organizations
- Exchange’s default connection to Outlook (RPC over HTTPS) creates a secure connection between your Outlook client and the Exchange server, meeting and surpassing the most pressing security requirements
- Multiple antivirus, malware and spam blocking tools help secure your email while entering and leaving the mail system
- Remote wipe capability for lost or stolen phones. This will remove all email information helping to keep your business email protected.
- Unlike Office 365, our solution includes public folders
- Allows employees to share information with each other from contacts, messages and calendar items throughout the company
Top Benefits of using SimpuCloud Hosted Exchange Services:
- Affordability– A hosted version of Exchange allows you to lower Total Cost of Ownership by using Hammett Technologies hardware, infrastructure, and personnel.
- Productivity– Exchange allows your team to collaborate more efficiently on projects through the ability to share calendars, tasks and important contacts. Sharing notes and files on the included shared folders can act like a virtual message board, promoting more efficient teamwork.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access to mission critical data – The office isn’t the only place where you and your team can be connected to your business. Hosted Exchange allows everyone on your team to access their important data and communications from any Internet connection or on their mobile device (i.e. – Smartphone, Tablets, iPhone or over the web through OWA).
- Security – Do to the portability of mobile devices, there is an increase in the possibility of theft or loss. Hammett Technologies SimpuCloud Exchange hosting ensures your information’s security on your desktop, and also includes safety measures such as “remote device wipe” for lost or stolen mobile devices. Additionally, all emails and information to our Exchange are encrypted, so you can be sure your company’s communications are kept from prying eyes.
- Make the most of your IT (or lack thereof) – You don’t need your own dedicated IT department just to get your company on the fast track to enterprise-level communicating. Hammett Technologies’ team of IT professionals can do that for you, working around the clock managing your Exchange service.
- Quick and Easy Implementation– Our technical support team can have your email up and running within minutes of contacting us. In addition, we do not charge for migration services. All existing email from your current provider will be moved free of charge; including the setup and configuration of your email client and mobile devices.
Hammett Technologies helps you realize the true value of your information technology. Call us at (443) 216-9999 or send us an email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d be happy to discuss your IT needs.