Do You Need to Archive Messages When You’re Using Cloud-Based Email?
Many business owners believe using cloud-based email means there’s no need to archive messages because that’s already handled, but the truth is, a separate cloud-based email archiving solution gives you functionality you don’t already have – allowing you to rest assured knowing:
- You’re in compliance with industry-specific regulations: Email archiving lets you retain inbound, outbound, and internal email communications in a secure archive to ensure you’re prepared for any dispute/audit with:
- Customizable retention policies
- Audit-trail functionality
- You’re protecting intellectual property: Email archiving lets you maintain all of the intellectual property sent via email while ensuring appropriate measures are in place for governing/tracking access to information.
Hammett Technologies provides email archiving that gives you more peace of mind than your cloud-based email alone will. Call (443) 216-9999 or email us at email@example.com to find out more about our email archiving solution.
Why is email archiving a vital tool for businesses of all types and sizes? There’s a few reasons:
- Your emails will be undeletable as all messages are encrypted, stamped with the time, and archived to be protected against alteration.
- Your emails will be unlosable in the event of an issue with the email service provider, which means you avoid legal liabilities/fines for noncompliance.
- Your emails will be more searchable as you’re able to sift through information fast – enhancing workflow and eliminating wasted time in the process.
- Your emails stored in an archive give you insight into who responds to emails quickly, who communicates with those they shouldn’t, and more.
Experience the functionality and time-saving your cloud-based email simply doesn’t deliver. Contact Hammett Technologies at (443) 216-9999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an introductory consultation and discuss how email archiving can benefit you.